Saturday, August 1, 2009

My dog has no fur on her butt! Is this normal?

I have a 4 month old puppy (maltese/jack russel mix) I noticed that she has no fur on her back side. I also noticed her hair is very short on her legs, but long everywhere else. I assume she has a mix of maltese hair in certain areas and jack russel hair in other areas.. But this still doesn't explain the fact that she has no fur on her butt!



Any suggestions?



My dog has no fur on her butt! Is this normal?

It could be a type of mange that puppies get and outgrow, or the kind that needs treatment. It could be a flea allergy that requires an injection. I suggest taking her to the vet and finding out why she's bald.



My dog has no fur on her butt! Is this normal?

Oh! Oh!



My dog has no fur on her butt! Is this normal?

take her to the vets to get her checked out.



you never no this could be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment