Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is the best dog for me??

I need a small dog,does not shed affacinote,easy to train,does not need more then 30 mins of walking,and indoor pet. And long hair also u can carry there whole life. PLEASE NO Chiwawas!!!!!!



What is the best dog for me??

i thnik you need a dog that does not grow big like to cuddel up and play a little and now how to behave when u go some were fancy



What is the best dog for me??

She just said what u said in differemt words -.- Report It



What is the best dog for me??

Yorkie



What is the best dog for me??

Dachshund



What is the best dog for me??

You want a Maltese! Or a Shih Tzu. Both are small, non-shedding, sweet indoor pets. Both have long hair that can be cut into a puppy cut when desired. The Maltese is 4-6 lbs, the Shih Tzu is about 10-12 lbs. If you have kids, the Shih Tzu is probably a better fit, but both are great dogs! Look them up on www.dogbreedinfo.com



What is the best dog for me??

schnoodle, yorkie, pomeranian ,Poodle (toy),maltese,bichon, papion,mix



just to name a few



What is the best dog for me??

pomeranian but they she or yorkie



What is the best dog for me??

Maltese, Havanese, Bichon Frise... They are all part of the same family, but tend to be very smart/stubborn dogs and can be tough to train, BUT they have minimal shedding and will be incredibly loyal. They do require consistent grooming though.



What is the best dog for me??

miniature Dachshund



What is the best dog for me??

Sounds to me like you are looking for a cat rather than a dog...



What is the best dog for me??

http://www.glowdog.com/bestdog/



You might enjoy taking this little quiz for finding your best dog match. At the end there are rankings for best breed matches and breed information.



What is the best dog for me??

a toy poodle sounds like it would suit you.



What is the best dog for me??

it sounds like you like the idea of a dog, but a dog doesn't sound like it would fit into your lifestyle. No matter what breed of dog you get it will need attention, %26amp; training. Training takes a lot of time, especially at first. you may want to wait until your schedule lightens up and you have more time to devote to the animal - trust me I learned the hard way!



What is the best dog for me??

I KNOW I KNOW a stuffed dog... 30 minutes of walking... that's all?



What is the best dog for me??

cavalier king charles spaniel-expensive, but TOTALLY worth it!!!!



i agree with u about the chihuaua thing. not fr me



What is the best dog for me??

I think you should get a maltese. They have long hair but don't shed much at all. I almost never see dog hair unless I'm brushing and they're good for allergy sufferers. I have one and he is very affectionate. While I'm typing this, he is resting his head on one hand and licking another. I don't have to walk him much but he is good indoors. At 9 pounds he is heavier than most maltese dogs but he still fits in dog clothes and little dog carriers. He is smart and easy to train. He knows how to sit, settle, stay, dance, speak, shake hands,go to his room, ring a doorbell when he wants to go out and he is learning to put his toys in his toy box.



Its hard to say because I don't know your exact situation, but it sounds like this is the right dog for you. The best bet is to go to a dog selector website. Here are some I used when I was looking for the right dog breed for me.



http://animal.discovery.com/breedselecto...



http://us.iams.com/iams/en_US/jsp/IAMS_P...



http://www3.dogbreedinfo.com/search.htm



And here are some websites I visit about the maltese.



http://www.malteseonly.com/



http://www.spoiledmaltese.com/



The second one has a great forum. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment