Saturday, August 1, 2009

My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

I used the deshedder comb and alot of hair has come out. But I believe he has dry scalp. Because as I was combing his hair I seened dandruff.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

feed him a raw egg once a week



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

hair cut. He feel better



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

well it could be losing its winter coat mine is.Brush the hair and then give it a bath.Eventually they will lose the winter coat.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

This is the time of year when dogs are shedding their winter coats. Just keep brushing him and it will stop at some point. You can place a teaspoon full of olive oil on his food and it will help with the dry skin too.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

Stress and temperature changes can play a big part in the condition of a dogs coat. Also diet is very important, I would suggest that you consult a vet to be sure ~ It is not something that can be accurately 'diagnosed' on line,..good luck! :)



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

you can't stop the shedding but add a spoon of vegitable oil to his food for the dry scalp. every day. I use to vaccume my dogs that shed and they loved it. they would come running when i turned on the vaccum. I also took the clippers and shaved one so his hair was shorter when it shed.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

what you can do is buy a special shampoo at a nearest store or a pet store



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

To minimize the shedding---or rather having the hair all over the place...I was going to suggest you do exactly what you are doing. Brush, brush, and brush--ritually, like once a day. Your dog will love the attention. Doing this also limits as much hair that can potentially on the couch or elsewhere. As for dandruff...talk to your vet about an organic conditioner or non-toxic oil that you can rub into the fur once a week or so. This will make the dog feel better too.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

dogs like humans suffer from dry skin, especially in the winter, there is a lanolin that ur pet will have u can buy to help eliminate the dry skin, as for the shedding long hair as well as short hair dogs naturally shed their winter coat to summer coat so on and so forth, if it becomes more bothersome seek a vets advice



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

just might be a breed that sheds alot. But animals can be stressed causing shedding. Try playing soothing music for your dog at bedtime....and if that doesn't work....tell him/her to stop shedding....neither worked for me though......



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

if it is seasonal shedding then theres not much you can do other then comb the dog frequently outside to stop the fur falling off inside. if it is all year round shedding you can buy a cod liver oil suplement from the pet shop.



a raw diet can also help a great deal and you will notice your dog will be much healthier.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

Cut his hair.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

It is about time for dogs to loose their winter coats. Still use the deshedder comb. there are some treats out there that minimize shedding too. I dont think the "dandruff" you see is dandruff. You know how dogs do. It's probaly dirt or something.



My dog shed'a alot. What can I do to minimize the shedding?

OK I do have a few dogs myself so one of my dogs shed's a lot because of old age what we do for her is they actually make foods that can help with improvement of her coat.



The next one does a lot of fur biting and sheds she is on the food i was talking about and at the pet store they have a special brush just to get a lot of the shedding fur off of her. Plus for fur biting which occurs a lot with shedding they make a spray you can put on the dog after a bath prevents that.



AND the 3rd one has doggy dandruff for her we have a prescribed shampoo for her and just brushing her hair in the opposite direction makes a lot of that dead skin come off.



Those all can be effective ways of taking care of that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment