Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why is my Dog doing that???? HELP!!?

I have a chocolate lab, and whenever I take a bath he tries to rub in my wet hair and in my wet towel!!! and he will do anything he can to rub on my hair or the towel. why is he doing that??? HELP!!



Why is my Dog doing that???? HELP!!?

Because the towels and your hair have YOUR scent all over them, and he loves it! You should be flattered! If you don't want him to do it, command him to sit while you hang up the towels and do your hair.



Why is my Dog doing that???? HELP!!?

well my dog loves a wet towel its mainly because they have a high temp and lots of fur so it feels good on them



Why is my Dog doing that???? HELP!!?

Because they smell like you and he loves you!! My roommates dog spends the entire day in her bed. She LOVES it in there because it smells like her mama! Your hair, if it's long, he's probably trying to play with it! lol



Why is my Dog doing that???? HELP!!?

Thats not a bad thing its actually good. Because when you take a shower your sense is sorta good and its on your towel and your dog wants to smell you.



Why is my Dog doing that???? HELP!!?

Because the towels and your hair have YOUR scent all over them, and he loves it! You should be flattered! If you don't want him to do it, command him to sit while you hang up the towels and do your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment