Saturday, August 1, 2009

My dog has some type of allergy?

hello i have a maltipoo and he's a year old... he has always had pretty soft hair but lately he has been biting his lower back.. i came home froms school and now he has no hair in that area because he has been biting it. I had some lotion that is pink and people use to for poison ivy or skin allergies i put a little on him and he stop scratching it for like 2 days and now he's doing the same thing... he has two little bumps what do you think it is. he has an appointment with the vet in teo weeks but i just wanted to know what can i do i dont want him to be scratching and biting his lower back anymore.



My dog has some type of allergy?

Maybe he has feas! If he has been running around in your yard then maybe. He might just have a skin infection though. Humans can get hives which are red dots but I doubt that's it! Hope I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment