Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

I am very Allergic to cats my throat closes up if i hold one (this sucks)



Now something odd has happened i was peting my husky and the husky jumped in my lap (ouch) he got dog hair all over me he is shedding very bad right now,some how a dog hair got in my mouth and then my throat started to swell up again all most as bad as when i hold a cat ....



I am Allergic to dogs? if so what can i do so that i can keep my dog?



Are there any Dogs that people that are Allergic can have?



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

See a Doctor/Allergist. My doctor gave me a prescription to Allegra. A 24 hour allergy pill.



Wash your dog each week with non-perfumey moisture shampoo. Comb your dog every few days.



Cheapest is wear a face mask when with your dog.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

sounds like you are allergic to animal dander.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

you may be allergic to the hair or whatever the dog was rolling in that day. For the longest time they though i was allergic to cats, but we found out that i was allergic to the bush they were rubbing up against in my backyard. So it could be many different things. It may or may not be your dog!



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

my friend said she takes claritin for her alergies that way she can keep her cat so maybe you could try that and see if that works good luck



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

You should really go to your doctor and get tested for different things you might be allergic to, they might be able to help with medications.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

I would tell the doctor for one thing. the only cats and dogs you would not be allergic to are the hairless breeds. they look like shaved rats, though!!



My husband is allergic to cats and we have 3 of them. He uses Flonase and Claritin



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

I think that if you are allergic to dogs, the only dog you can possibly have is a hairless one (given that I don't think a lot of them are very attractive). You should check with your doctor to see if you are allergic and if you are, maybe he can give you treatment for it. Like a shot every week to suspend your allergies. See your doctor to make sure.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

I dont know how much it would help, but have you tried talking to a doctor about these allergies? Im very allergic to cats but ever since my doctor put me on some allergy medications, I have been doing great.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

It sounds like your are generally alergic to animal dander. I have heard of a production at the pet stores that you can brush into your pets hair to prevent alergic reactions. I have no idea how it works but it probably prevents them from spreading dander everywhere.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

Talk to your doctor about an allergy medication (for you) that works well with pet dander (generally, if you are allergic to cats, your allergic to dogs.). You may have to take a pill and a nasal spray. Also bathe and brush your dog regularly, vacuum and wash his bed on a weekly basis.



Dogs that are good for people with allergies are the dogs with only 1 coat: schnauzers, poodles, etc.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

You need to check with a doctor before you jump to any conclusions, but if this is the first time you've ever had any reaction at all, you may be OK. If you do get another dog, get either a poodle or bichon frieze (sp?)--they don't have fur, they have hair.



Alergic to Cats and now maybe Dogs? can you help?

i would say teach the dog to stay down,or keep your mouth closed

No comments:

Post a Comment