Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

1.every morning when I take a shower for school. my dog will be by the door, and he comes in when im in the shower and he gets in the garbage can and gets everything in there and eats it?



example of what he gets: like my pads, hair from the comb/brush,tissues.etc.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

That is a very dangerous thing to let the dog do. either put the garbage where he can't get it or close the bathroom door so he can't get in.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

A 70 year old dog?



Call the Guiness Book. I'm sure you broke the record for oldest dog!



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

You doggy had anxiety separation. When dogs get old they get strange; like people. When you shower put the trash can on top of the toilet and out of his reach. He is seeking things that smell like you for comfort. Close the bathroom door.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

He does it because he's a dog. The things in there carry scent that draws him.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

Lock the bathroom door when you shower.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

So close the door. DUH



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

This is natural for all dogs to do at any age. My dog is 35 in dog years. 5 in regular. We used to leave her in the house unwatched when we left. when we came back we found all the trashcans tipped over and sometimes she was still digging when we walked in. So this is very normal for any dog.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

dogs will be dogs. they lick their own butts! dogs will eat things they are not supposed to but it is our job to make sure we keep things out of their reach. i have to put my bathroom trash can on the back of the toilet so my dog will stop eating out of it.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

my rat terrior does the same thing he would eat panies, pads anything with odor to them i dont know they just do i just kept my dog out or put my trash up



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

Your dog has Separation Anxiety..dogs know your routines. He knows you will be leaving him soon so he acts out letting you know he doesn't want you to leave(hes pissed at you)...change up your routine in the morning and he will stop.



Example..my dog starts acting out when she hears my car keys..sometimes getting in the trash.



Why does my dog do this.. it's kinda gross to.?

my dog does this too if u dont keep it boxed in this will keep happening notn serious

No comments:

Post a Comment