Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What was that kid's show?

I can hardly remember any details about it but here is what I remember: Not a cartoon, it was about a school boy with a little whitish short hair dog. Kinda like the dad's dog on Frasier with real short fur. The moral of the story would be told from the dogs point of view. (the dog would dress up and have a "voice") (I remember one story was about a spider and the dog had on a spider costume!!! His name was out of the ordinary, I keep think the dog's name was Shakespeare or Winchester or something like that. Possibly a PBS show. My daughter used to watch it around 97-2000? Any help will be greatly appreciated.



What was that kid's show?

It sounds like Wishbone



What was that kid's show?

definitely wishbone. i used to love that show sooooo much! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment