Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've got car mat that had something spilled on it ,now it curls up,what do i do,but want to kee

GO MICHIGAN,NUMBER ONE.OK .ALSO ,IT HAD A CHEMICAL THAT SPILLED ON IT ,VERY HAZARD TO OUR HEALTH,TOXIC,LIKE BLEACH,WORST PRODUCT EVER MADE,I USE BAKING SODA TO CLEAN THINGS ,POTS ,PANS,ETC...I THINK IT WAS A CHEMICAL FOR HAIR ,DOG HAIR,YIPES....



I've got car mat that had something spilled on it ,now it curls up,what do i do,but want to keep the set.?

go to carwash ,most have a place to hang mats . make sure you are upwind . spray with meangreen . spray off . and lay flat in sun to dry.



I've got car mat that had something spilled on it ,now it curls up,what do i do,but want to keep the set.?

steam clean then use paper on top and bottom then lay flat and put some wait on top

No comments:

Post a Comment