Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ghost? spirit? Music box going off, dog barking at nothing, knocking on the window last night...???

so last night some strange stuff happened, first me and my boyfriend are sitting in the bedroom talking and watching tv and a music box of no signifigance just goes off, it hasnt been wound up or played in almost a year. then im in the kitchen around midnight and im packing my lunch for work the next day, i start hearing this strange "brushing" noise on our screened in back porch, then tapping or knocking on the windows and it scared the heck outta me. and the last few nights our dog is waking up in the middle of night barking at nothing and the hair on her neck is standing up...



whats going on?



what should i do???



a year ago i did a smuding and blessing with olive oil and holy water because of other strange phenomena and sightings in the house....could something be back?



Ghost? spirit? Music box going off, dog barking at nothing, knocking on the window last night...???

I deal with spirits every day. I know that you want them gone, if that's what they are, but spirits tend to stick around a person especially if they are trying to get rid of them. I just accept them and move on. In fact, my great grandma died in my mom's hose, and A chair was pulled out by nothing while my mom was sitting at the table... and she just said, "would you like some tea?" and we've accepted it.



When I was a child I had to deal with a lot of crap like that too. I was followed by a shade, in which was a guardian to me as a child, but when I got older, it got more violent and is haunting me to this day. No matter what I try it will not go away. I've accepted it and I live with them.



BTW, what time of night was it? if it was around 12-3am then the then you were in contact with the edge of the realm connecting to the spirits, but a forewarning: 3am till twilight is the time were the physical and spiritual realms are the closest during the day. Also, on nights of the equinox or solstice, is where the two realms intertwine. Be careful.



Contact me for more info. ((Its almost 12am here now, and I refuse to stay up past then due to the shades vengeful nature.))



If you want an idea of a shade, picture the creature in Darkness Falls... In Japan they are the koanashi (no face or face stealer's)



Ghost? spirit? Music box going off, dog barking at nothing, knocking on the window last night...???

spooky stuff... the dog's barking says it all.



call the ghostbusters or taps.



Ghost? spirit? Music box going off, dog barking at nothing, knocking on the window last night...???

From personal experience I found the best thing to do is "try" not to notice it. When strange things like cats staring at nothing, tv turning on and off, strange sound. Just act like it's not there, if you concentrate on something like that you tend to get scared and your mind starts to notice every other little thing, paranormal or not.



Ghost? spirit? Music box going off, dog barking at nothing, knocking on the window last night...???

if it's a ghost it feeds off your energy of fear, try to stay calm. if it's not a ghost i'd get security lites. things like that use to happen to me all the time, at first it freaked me out but now it seem's like a normal thing, just try to ignore it and maybe have your house blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment