Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Has your doge ever had an allergic reaction to anti bacterial ear medicine my dog had a sever reacti

her Ears got what looked like 2nd degree burns inside them and the entire inside skin peeled off and was very red. the vet gave me a lot of steroids. eventually her ears crusted up and healed she lost some hair on the outside... don't worry she's all better now..... just wondering if anyone else has a dog that had similar reactions to ear infection medicine............. both Vets said they never saw anything like it before Ever.



Has your doge ever had an allergic reaction to anti bacterial ear medicine my dog had a sever reaction?

We have one dog at our hospital that is very sensitive to ear cleaners too.



Our vets said for them to have to owners clean the ears with a solution of half hydrogen peroxide %26amp; half water or just plain saline.



Run this by your vets and see if this would be okay for your dog.



Has your doge ever had an allergic reaction to anti bacterial ear medicine my dog had a sever reaction?

I once had a lab who had a ever reaction to her lepto booster, but it was not like your dog. My dog went into anaphylactic hock and I had to rush back to the vet. I almost lost her and he never had that booster again. She welled up and had lumps all over her body, as well she began vomiting bile and had difficulty breathing.



Aside from that, I never went back to that particular vet again either.



Glad that your dogggie is doing better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment