Sunday, July 26, 2009

Guys...just curious fake or real hair?

Would you rather have a girl with medium hair (up to shoulders) thats real or a girl with a long weave down her back that looks fake



My friend is black and she has red and purple weave down her back and fake nails and she keeps dogging me to get a weave like her because she has a Bf and I just broke up with mine and hse says it's because guy's thing medium length hair is ugly when her un-weaved hair doesn't even reach her ears. I have shoulder length jet black hair and a caramel skin tone, 110 punds 5'4 14. My friend is 14 as well and is darker than me.



Guys...just curious fake or real hair?

You should not be wearing a weave at 14. And it is better to be natural. Think about it, when you get a boyfriend in the future..do you think he wants to run his fingers through your hair and be stopped by tracks? It's not very attractive. I've worn a weave 3 times...only for my junior prom, senior prom, and senior picture day. Honestly, I did not like it because It wasn't mine and it breaks and damages your hair, especially if you don't know how to care for it.



P.S. Hair doesn't bring you a boyfriend...Your personality does. (If you have a good personality not chicken head like..you will find a good guy in time). Bad personality will get you with a superficial player. Don't get a weave...Be yourself...If you really want to go ahead..but don't do it because your friend says it will help you get guys. Skin color doesn't matter either..I'm brown skin and had shoulder length hair..now its longer...I had different boyfriends (currently 18 yrs old now) Ranging from black to white. So hair length and skin color don't play a role in a genuine relationship. =) Don't give into the whole "light is right, and black is whack thing"....



Guys...just curious fake or real hair?

you sound prettier.



natural is always better!



Guys...just curious fake or real hair?

REALLL!! even tho im not a guy but gurls always with unnatural looking weave looks UTTERLY TERRIBLLLEEE!! especially with her skin color and the color of her hair. lol



Guys...just curious fake or real hair?

I myself like the real thing much better, No matter what color.



Guys...just curious fake or real hair?

idk, im a 16 yr old guy and I don't really like long long hair. to me when girls have long hair its usually messier and it seems uncut, like they don't shower or take care of it? just have it medium length and you'll be good

No comments:

Post a Comment