Sunday, July 26, 2009

My dog has a bandage?

my dog has a bandage that the vets put on her leg and its time to take it off but its like stuck to her leg on her hairs. Is there something that could make the bandage unsticky???????????



My dog has a bandage?

Stand your dog in some water in the bath tub.. while he is there may as well give him a bath.. and the tape will come off of the hair on his leg and it will slide off easily..



soaking it in water is about the only thing that will get it to come off. do the same as you do for yourself when you have tape stuck on a hairy spot.. don't jerk it he may bite you..



good luck with bath time..



My dog has a bandage?

olive oil. Don't use baby or mineral oil...use an edible oil. But really, it shouldn't hurt her - their skin is not as sensitive as ours.



My dog has a bandage?

Submerge that area in water or you could try baby oil.



My dog has a bandage?

um like corn oil...that works to loosen the grip on the hair...



My dog has a bandage?

baby oil



My dog has a bandage?

If your dog is not afraid of hair dryers... use the hair dryer to heat up the adhesive on the bandage a gently pull it away. My dog is a long haired spaniel and I have had that problem on a couple of occasions. This method has worked for me a couple of times. After I just cut the hairs that are sticky with the glue. They grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment