Sunday, July 26, 2009

My dog is such a rascle!?

okay today its raining so let my dog out just for a minute and of course hes been digging agian but now in the mud hes coverd in mud and hes a lab/ golden retriever, grrr! so anyway i dont have gas or electric heat, i use a space heater, should i still bathe him? and put him in his cage, im worried that because its cold and raining that he will be to cold even in the house to bathe him any ideas would be great, oh yeah i dont have a hair dryer either, even tho your not suppose to use heat on them to dry them



My dog is such a rascle!?

Exactly how cold is it in your house? I would think if it's over 60 degrees (F) in your house your dog should be fine.



My dog is such a rascle!?

Hey -- My parents dog's name is Rascal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment