Sunday, July 26, 2009

Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

shes a mutt, i know but i absoluetly adore her. Vet thinks shes long haired jack russel and chihuahua and my friend knows the girl that gave her to her, and my friend says that the dogs are chihuahua and shitzu . Now does this looks like a chihuahua and shitzu? Now just to let yall know shes little shes only 4lbs and her hair is soo bizzarre. its thin but its kind of long.



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/hi...



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

That's a toughy! I can certainly see why you love her, she looks darling ^_^. Um I think she has the body of a chihuahua and maybe markings of a shih tzu and maybe jack russel as you said too. She has traits of all three



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

The image doesnt work



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

schitzu mix?? and it worked for me(the image)



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

she could be a chihuahua and shitzu mix but you can have her DNA tested. I had it done on both of my dogs.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

That looks like a lion head dog because of the fur ruff around her neck. But she looks like a Shi Tzu mix but I can not figure out what the other one is.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

I think its a Jack Russel/Shitzu. Definatley mixed, and she is definatley part Jack Russel. :)



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

I would guess Shitzu and Jack russel. Definitely ahs Jack Russell in there. Super cute!!



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

i think its a chihuahua and a shitzu. she is very cute!



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

Agreed on the Russel.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

She looks like a shih tzu mix.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

I have to agree it does look like a chi/shitu mix, but it sure is cute. Looks like it wants to bite camera



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

if you know what the parents are then no question. vet's guess on what they look like to them.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

I definitely see shih tzu in the face.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

she is GORGEOUS!!



She does look like a long haired chihuahua cross jack russel to me but if the girl is saying shih tzu????



Who knows :o)



She is adorable anyway you are so lucky :o)



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

My friend also has a similar dog. They don't quite know what she is either. They think pommeranian and chihahua or shih tzu, but they aren't sure. Anyway, your dog and her dog don't really look that much alike. Yours kind of looks like shih tzu and chihuahua, but who knows. She is cute, though, and that's all that really matters!



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

I do not know but I can see she is super cute. Looks like she has loads of personality. Mutts rule.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

It looks very like an Affenpinscher with something else in there.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

She actually looks like a teacup Yorkshire Terrier! lol. but they get long hair like a shitzu that has to be trimmed, but if she is that small, I'd say Yorkshire Terrier in there somewhere. They are super small dogs. I'd say chihuaua also, from the shape of her body.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

could be Lhasa Apso mix



could be Shih Tzu mix



She's very very very cute.



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

soooo cute, i definitely think chihuahua is in there, absolutley the body of a chi. the markings and ears are shihtzu tho, i dun see jack russel, if it was jack russel and shihtzu she would be way bigger. so id say chi defnitely mixed with something but prolly shihtzu



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

She is adorable!! She looks like she has some Shih Tzu in her!



Identify my dog/mutt? lol anyone?

OMG, I have no idea what your breed is but she's the cutest dog I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment