Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm looking for a painting/print which shows a girl with a collie dog in a field with lots of b

It had a caption which read "Do you like butter?" The girl was holding a buttercup under the dog's chin. It was a children's game to ask that question %26amp; see the yellow reflection of the petals under a friend's chin. The painting/print must have been created in the early 20th century at some point. The collie was a standard working sheepdog in appearance. The girl had long hair %26amp; a white summer dress, suitable to the period. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this item has been very much sought after for many years!



I'm looking for a painting/print which shows a girl with a collie dog in a field with lots of buttercups.?

I'm not sure but for print's I always check art.com. They have pretty much everything and I can usually find what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment