Sunday, July 26, 2009

My dog has bump on her nose? What could this be?

My dog had just recently gotten bumps on her nose, about two days ago. he started with just two, but nowthere are six. They arent gross looking, but getting Larger and hard. We are unsure of what they are and havent had time to take her to the vet yet. She is a 1 year old German Shepherd. and she never had anything before except she was losing hair on her nose once. We are unsure of what that was too.



Please help!



My dog has bump on her nose? What could this be?

I had a boxer once that had that it was a infection under the skin of her nose,caused by rooting in the dirt . vet gave me a cream to put on it and it was gone in a week or two



My dog has bump on her nose? What could this be?

Don't really know. Could be an allergic reaction. Could be warts developing. Could be mosquito bites. Better make time for the vet, cause it could be a variety of things. Wish I could help more it's just hard to tell without seeing the bumps themselves.



My dog has bump on her nose? What could this be?

My dog get this too.. i am having two beagles... Bring it to the vet.. maybe it is because of blood clots...



My dog has bump on her nose? What could this be?

It may be a bee sting, some dogs just love to chase them,mine used to all the time, always getting bitten by them , but still never learnt.(silly Girl) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment