Tuesday, July 21, 2009

For All Dog Owners & Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

Question to all who cherish their playful pooches:



What does your dog do on a regular basis that makes your day?



Im talking about, you woke up late so you couldnt take that shower and had to go to woke with gross hair and a bad attitude.



You had a busy day and just want to rest.



Now, what does your pup do to make it all better?



In my own experiences:



My Standard poodle (Hope) smiles at me and makes me feel loved everyday.



She has her way of smiling that makes her seem endlessly joyed to see me.



I love it :)



We just got a Weimaraner puppy 4 days ago.



She is actually causing me some hard times now, haha.



But she is very lovely but cannot judge yet what she does.



I mean, with all the peeing and pooping going on.



:)



For All Dog Owners %26amp; Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

Basically everything my dog Ambrose does, while being discusting/annoying, makes my day 100 times over.



He thinks he is a worm and a lapdog. If you sit down he dives into your lap and wriggles like an idiot. If I am sitting at the computer or on the lounge he jumps on my lap and rolls up. Unfortunately he is lanky and boney - he hurts. But it is adorable. He can also jump like a kangaroo, and can give a standing person kisses on the face. In the morning when he says it's time to get up he wriggles up and down the bed, and sneakily licks my face and wriggles until he is lieing completely over my pillow and I have nowhere for my head. When he doesn't want to do something (like go to bed yet, or go to his half of the house when we are leaving him) he lies down and refuses to get up, so I have to pick him up and carry him (will I mention again that he is lanky and big). He also pees whenever he gets overly excited.



::EDIT::



Aww! They are so cute! Your weimaraner has the cutest collar! I love how she is smaller than your poodle - My dad has a weimaraner that was 5 when he got him, he is huge!



Here's Ambrose and Zen:



http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3896/...



For All Dog Owners %26amp; Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE WEIMARANERS! They are my favorite breed next to Shar-Peis. I used to own a male



Shar-Pei that was put down in March and every day after school I would lay down beside him and take a nap. LOL! Best of luck with the puppy!



For All Dog Owners %26amp; Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

My dog Ginger who is a Mastif Hound is very big. Whenever I get home she is wating for me at the top of my driveway and as soon as she sees me she fetches her toy or really anything to play with she's so adorable sometimes and I like it when she just sits their cuz she has the bestest face in the world.



For All Dog Owners %26amp; Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

I have 3 best friends! The oldest a 9 year old queensland healer rot mix is very loyal to me.She likes to follow me around,and loves to be petted.Her feelings get hurt very easily.She is the most loving dog in the world.Next I have a 3 year old snoodle a poodle,and a snauzer mixed.His name is Billy.He loves to play ball,and he absolutley loves kids.He is full of energy.Last but not least I have a one year old american bull terrier,named keno.She loves the water.She has her own pool that she gets into everyday.She loves attention,and is very playful,smart,and fast learning.She is still in her chewing stage though.She carries around big tree logs in her mouth those are her toys.The snoodle is her best friend she is constantly cleaning his ears.



For All Dog Owners %26amp; Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

I love the way my dogs dance and bark with joy when I walk through the door. My big Weimaraner shakes his butt and prances around with his mouth open. My Yorkie attacks my Weimy's legs and shakes his butt and then they both grab their toys and run up to me and shake them. My Yorkie has an underbite and sort of grins at me. I love them so much.



What did you name your new dog? BTW, my new neighbor has a Weimy named Lacy. She's extra small, maybe 40 lbs.



For All Dog Owners %26amp; Dog Lovers. Talk About Your Best Friend.?

The greeting - nobody greet you they way your dog does.



When I step out of the car my dogs are barking mad at the gate when I open they jump and licking to greet you proper. Their is nobody in my family that will greet you like that they all sit down in the house does not even greet you some times when you walk in the house. So the greeting is what I can not wait to go home and see my dogs. I just love it.



And the dogs at the back standing at the gate and bark until I speak to them and my Dalmatian smile that Brakkejan is given is price less for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment